Thursday, July 5, 2012

COUSIN CARAVAN 2012

We're so happy Nate, Trisha, Carter, Collin, Cayden and Zarius could make the long drive to Colorado to see us this summer.  We had such a blast!  It was so great to see Rome transform in just two short weeks.  He knew he had to keep up with all the "big" boys, so he was constantly on the move.  It was so neat to watch him try to figure out what his role was, or how he could interact with everyone.  One night, all the boys were wrestling on the beds and although Rome was timid at first, he eventually earned his way into the ring.  

It was VERY hot while the cousin caravan was here, so we did lots of water activities.  We swam in fountains and went to lots of water parks, including Water World!  We watched fireworks on the Fourth of July at Civic Center Park.  Although the fireworks show wasn't spectacular (for us big kids), I will never forget the look on Rome's face!  I watched his face more than I did the fireworks.  It was PRICELESS!

And last but certainly not least, Rome took his very first steps while the cousins were here!!!  What a special moment to share with everyone.  We will never forget it!

WRESTLING SESSION



This face cracks me up.  I don't know if he's really excited or really terrified ;)
CENTENNIAL PARK (THAT TRAVIS DESIGNED)
Rome Trying to do the Map of Colorado Rock Climb Wall
Splish, Splash!

 FOURTH OF JULY KID'S PARADE IN CHEESMAN PARK
Cayden and Rome in the Burley
Carter and Collin rode in the wagon
The Parade!
FOURTH OF JULY FIREWORKS!!!
This picture might not capture the joy on his face that I experienced...priceless!





No comments:

Post a Comment