Saturday, September 8, 2012

TOUR DE FAT 2012

You guessed it...it's that time of year again!  Tour de Fat...or shall we say, Tour de Freaks :).  We Bostics love this holiday.  It's even better than Halloween because there's no rhyme or reason to anyone's get-up.  You can have a theme (which I like to do) or you can be completely random.  It's a bike parade, it's a music festival, it's a gigantic beer tent, it's a carnival.  It's everything!  And it. is. FUN.  This year, I was inspired by the Beatles LOVE performance in Vegas and decided to do an aquatic theme.  I was a jellyfish, Rome was a Pirate (he was supposed to be an octopus, but my sewing skills have slacked since my hippie-clothes-makin-days), and Travis was Scuba Steve!  Oh, the fun :)


Our crew

Now that's what I call a "hoop"ty

More pirates!  On a ship!

Whoa!  How does he ride that thing?

The cutest little pirate there ever was!

Really capturing the essence of the jellyfish in this one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment