Oh child of mine,
Where have you been?
I've been waiting for you
Since I don't know when.
Now that you're here,
I could never be sad.
I don't remember what if feels like,
Because now I am glad.
I can't imagine
My life without you.
I wonder who you'll be like,
And what you will do.
Will you be like your father,
So curious and spry?
Or will you be like your mother,
More mellow and shy?
Will you travel the world,
Or stay close to home?
Whatever you do,
Please...make it to Rome!
I will always support you,
No matter what you do.
Please follow your dreams,
And shoot for the moon!
I love you Rome!
Where have you been?
I've been waiting for you
Since I don't know when.
Now that you're here,
I could never be sad.
I don't remember what if feels like,
Because now I am glad.
I can't imagine
My life without you.
I wonder who you'll be like,
And what you will do.
Will you be like your father,
So curious and spry?
Or will you be like your mother,
More mellow and shy?
Will you travel the world,
Or stay close to home?
Whatever you do,
Please...make it to Rome!
I will always support you,
No matter what you do.
Please follow your dreams,
And shoot for the moon!
I love you Rome!
No comments:
Post a Comment