We have a friend (and neighbor), whom we now call "Fun Aunt Rachel". She's been hinting that she wanted to make the blog someday, so today's the day! She came over the other day to hang out and took the most amazing photo shoot ever taken with an iPhone. Granted, her subject is quite photogenic, but the girl has some raw talent! Here are the products:
Aren't they amazing? I want to blow up the first one poster-size! His blue eyes are piercing. And, she captured his personality, so mellow and serious. Rachel tells me all the time that I better be prepared because this one looks like his daddy and has my personality...so that must mean that if we have a girl next, she's gonna look like me and have her daddy's personality. They're both deadly combos, if you ask me ;).
Here's Fun Aunt Rachel being silly (what she does best):
| Rome with a top hat and mustache :P |
| And a close up! |
| Why ya gotta move to Parker, Aunt Rach?!? LOL! |
Wow. These are really amazing photos! And with an iphone?! This girl has talent oozing out her ears.. I only wish I was so gifted. You are soooo lucky to have such a great friend/neighbor.
ReplyDeleteCheney Cheney Bang Bang - Thanks for the love, girl! Also Thanks for posting "The close up", makes my boobs look big! Hubba Hubba! ;) My mom said "Ok, enough of that shirt. I'm sick of it. Go shopping!". My response.."If it aint broke, dont fix it." haha.
ReplyDeleteIt's going to be hard not having the luxury of seeing Rome everyday (and you too!) :( Don't let him grow up too fast! I'm gonna miss the little booger like crazy! I can't say thank you enough for everything my "Friends/Neighbors" have done for me in the past 2 years of being out in Denver. I don't know if I would have gotten out of The Cave if it wasn't for you two!
Keep up the good work Mamma! I love reading this blog!