Saturday, September 3, 2011

ILLINOIS (TRIP 3): ROME'S NEW BUDDIES

Trip 3 to Illinois happened in the beginning of Rome's 4th month of life.  He had LOTS of new friends to meet this time.  He got to meet his new buddies, Harrison and Chase, who are the sons of my two very good friends.  They are all 3 weeks apart, Rome being the oldest, then Chase, then Harrison.  I can't wait to watch them over the years!  I hope we can get them together more often than not.

Rome also has lots of new cousins.  He got to meet Keller on this trip.  Cousin Ava was born while we were home, but she's still soooooo little (3 lbs. 14 oz.) and will be in the hospital for a while, so we thought we would wait until next visit to see her.  We also have 3 new cousins on the Ferguson side.  We met Cody on our first trip to Illinois, and we still have to meet Harper and Reese.  Finally...some girls!

Rome had lots of fun with his new friends.  Here are some pictures:

I got Harrison and Chase matching plaid hats so we could do this photo shoot.  It was so fun!  I also played around with some photoshop editing.  I like how they turned out!
Chase, Rome and Harrison
They all three were looking at me on the side clapping my hands and looking like a monkey (hey, it worked!)
I like Harrison's football pose in this one ;)
Vintage look - all they need now are some golf clubs!
Chase and Rome - Rome was liking Chase's ears ;)
Rome and Harrison - we were joking about this looking like a "Grumpy Old Men" photo shoot...I just LOVE this one!
Here's cousin Keller.  Doh!  I just realized it looks like Rome's giving us the bird.  Oops!


No comments:

Post a Comment