As much as I complain about Nollie these days and threaten to put her on Craigslist (settle down, it's just a threat), I could never, ever, ever take her away from Rome. They truly are the best of friends. The other night I was in my own world cleaning up from dinner or something and noticed that Rome was being quiet. I turned the corner and found this. I mean, if that ain't love, I don't know what is. Rome will randomly walk up to Nollie and just hug her out of nowhere. He also gives her kisses good night. I love his kindness and playfulness toward her. It's a special bond, and one I hope lasts long enough for him to remember.
Welcome to our blog. We are currently a family of 4 - myself, my husband Travis, our new son Rome and our dog Nollie. I went through numerous ideas for a blog title. Yes, I'm poking fun at the Duggars! We really only intend to have 2 kids (maybe 3). Another title I considered was "Two Kids and Stopping" ;). I thought I would start a blog to keep track of our life happenings, most recently the birth of our son, Rome. Stay tuned to watch this love grow...
Saturday, August 25, 2012
BEST FRIENDS
As much as I complain about Nollie these days and threaten to put her on Craigslist (settle down, it's just a threat), I could never, ever, ever take her away from Rome. They truly are the best of friends. The other night I was in my own world cleaning up from dinner or something and noticed that Rome was being quiet. I turned the corner and found this. I mean, if that ain't love, I don't know what is. Rome will randomly walk up to Nollie and just hug her out of nowhere. He also gives her kisses good night. I love his kindness and playfulness toward her. It's a special bond, and one I hope lasts long enough for him to remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment