Ok, so keys have become Rome's newest obsession. No, I'm serious...I think we have a key addict here. Everyday on the way to the car and on the way home, he will obsess over the keys. "
Keys, keys, keys" he will say over and over again. I usually give in and let him play with them in the evening because they easily keep him occupied. However, lately it has become an obsession. He can reach the keyhole on the front door if he stands on his tippy toes, and he tries and tries to get the key into the hole. He was trying so hard the other day and just couldn't quite reach the knob, so I gave him my bike lock to work on. After an hour of methodically focusing on getting the key into the lock over and over again, it was time to go in for dinner. This threw us into a downward spiral of the biggest fit he's thrown to-date. There have been two all-out tantrums that have put this kid in his bedroom for needing to cool it, and this was one of them (the other one was because I gave him a broken cracker).
 |
| The focus...notice his left hand moving as well (his dad does this, too) |
 |
| Oh, we stopped to look at an airplane! |
 |
| Back to business... |
loved the blog. we always look forward to reading it and seeing the pics. we miss and love you all.
ReplyDelete