Sunday, October 9, 2011

ROME'S 1ST 5 MONTHS VIDEO

Well, I tried to upload a video via the blog, but it was really blurry due to the small size.  For all the hours I put into this thing (in between taking care of a needy teething boy), I'm begging you...PLEASE watch it!  It is a compilation of videos from Rome's 1st 5 months.  We got this HD camcorder so we could capture all these moments and I want to work hard to make them into something so they don't just lay around in some discreet place on our computer, never to be viewed again.  My goal is to make one of these every 5-6 months...we'll see how that actually pans out.  I

As much as Daddy likes to talk smack about Mac computers, I doubt it would have been possible to make this masterpiece without it ;).  So, enjoy!  In case you are interested, the song is "Lost in my Mind" by The Head and the Heart (our new favorite band).

Here is a link to my Vimeo account.  The password to view it is "Bostic".  



1 comment:

  1. Love the video! Love the song! Love that little boy! I watched it twice...cried both times. You did an awesome job. You'll cherish that forever. Makes me want a new video camera.

    ReplyDelete