Wednesday, January 18, 2012

FOODIES

It's really no secret that Travis and I love food.  Travis loves to cook it and I love to eat it.  We're a match made in hog heaven (pun intended)!  It looks like Rome will be no different.  We are already throwing exotic food at him just to see what he does.  And more times than not, he acts like he loves it.  So far at daycare, Rome has tried taco meat, homemade pizza bagels, beef stew, broccoli and more that I can't remember.  At home, he has had roasted cauliflower (with roasted garlic and spices mixed in), broccoli-cheese soup, french onion soup, homemade pesto sauce, crab cakes, cheesy polenta, tons of fruit, beer (ha!  just checking to see if you're still reading ;).  We now try to give him a little of whatever we had the previous night (because we cook dinner after he goes to bed).  I was dead set on not having a picky eater.  I know, there's still plenty of time to eat my words again, but we'll see.  For now, we'll keep giving him taste tests and developing his palate for the finer foods in life.

Rome sucking a mango right down to the core

Funny...we currently chew our food in the same manner (I have to use my front toofers since surgery too)

No comments:

Post a Comment