Friday, January 13, 2012

HE CRAWLS!!!

It's official, we have a crawler on our hands.  We have been waiting for this day for months!  He's been sooo close so many times, but finally, he crawls.  It happened on Thursday night after I had gotten my wisdom teeth taken out.  I was laying on the couch half-conscious watching Rome and Daddy play and all of a sudden he took off.  The next day I had to ask if it was a dream, but it wasn't.  He's on a roll!  It's so crazy how fast it all happens.  One day stationary, the next day mobile.

You can tell he's so proud of his new accomplishment.  I mean, who wouldn't be?  For all this time you've been dependent on someone to take you from one place to another and now you can do it all by yourself.  I'm so proud of you, Rome!  I can't wait to see all of your little (and big) accomplishments in life.  I love seeing you beam as you complete new tasks (most recently crawling and high-fiving)!




No comments:

Post a Comment