Being the avid (and competitive) swimmer that I am, I couldn't wait to sign Rome up for his first swim class! We are taking the class with my friend Cassie and her daughter Vivi, who is 9 months Rome's senior (her age doesn't bother him though...he was showing off for her with all his splish-splashing). Our first class was Saturday and once again, I was have dosed on pain killers due to my recent wisdom teeth removal. So, I opted to stay out and take pictures to save myself from getting whacked in the face. I couldn't help not being a part of the action though, and jumped in for some Row, Row, Row Your Boat and I'm a Little Teapot.
Rome was a trooper. Travis took him under several times and he didn't make a peep. His favorite thing was splashing the water. I think he's gonna be a natural ;).
Rome was a trooper. Travis took him under several times and he didn't make a peep. His favorite thing was splashing the water. I think he's gonna be a natural ;).
No comments:
Post a Comment