After 3 weeks of a runny nose and coughing, I made an appointment to see the doctor. (Disclaimer: I had called after week one and they gave me the usual answer and said to call back and make an appointment if the cough lasts 3 weeks.) Rome was due for a 9 month check up anyway, so we went in. Sure enough, he had an ear infection. He has been a trooper though. I must say, if I had a cold for 3 weeks, I would have been so cranky by now. He has grown pretty attached to Mama lately, and I'm pretty okay with that! If I could take the cold away and give it to myself, I would. But for now, if he just wants to bury his snotty nose all over me and whimper for some of my sympathy, well then, that's what he'll get!
I mean...could you say no to this face?!?!
9 Month Stats:
*Weight - 18 lb. 4 oz. (11th percentile)
Height - 2' 3.56" (23rd percentile)
Head - 18.2" (74th percentile)
*The doc was a tad concerned about your weight, but we think it must be due to your being sick. We're gonna try to fatten you up between now and your 12-month appointment. You must have a really high metabolism, because you are eating like a champ!
I mean...could you say no to this face?!?!
9 Month Stats:
*Weight - 18 lb. 4 oz. (11th percentile)
Height - 2' 3.56" (23rd percentile)
Head - 18.2" (74th percentile)
*The doc was a tad concerned about your weight, but we think it must be due to your being sick. We're gonna try to fatten you up between now and your 12-month appointment. You must have a really high metabolism, because you are eating like a champ!
No comments:
Post a Comment