This pretty much sums up what Rome's been up to lately. He is one busy boy, which makes for one busy Mama! Rome, I love to watch you explore your surroundings. You are so inquisitive. You have free reign to your toy box, but you're more interested in "other" things. You really like the toilet bolt cap, Daddy's tools, Mommy's coffee, and generally just picking up random things off the floor and trying to eat them. I don't even want to know how much dog hair you've consumed at this early age! I call you my little Swiffer. You crawl around and collect all the Nollie hair that I've missed. Speaking of Nollie, you loooove her! When you're sad, she's pretty much the only thing that makes you laugh. You really like to tug at her face (and everyone else's for that matter). She lets you, but her expression doesn't say she likes it much. Giver her some time...she'll come around ;).

No comments:
Post a Comment