Wednesday, February 15, 2012

BACK TO HIS CHIPPER SELF




I haven't wiped a snotty nose in almost a week.  Woo hoo!  Rome is back to his chipper self.  He is all over the place.  He likes to crawl really fast and then sit up and wave his hands.  This must be his way of clapping.  We can't get him to clap yet, but when he gets excited, he just throws his hands in the air (and waves 'em like he just don't care).

The snow is finally melting, but we're still stuck inside for the most part.  I am so ready for Spring!  I can't wait to get back to our routine of walking in Cheesman Park.  Rome, I hope you don't forget how much you loved the outdoors, because I have a feeling Daddy and I are going to keep you busy when the weather gets nice.  With all this snow and sickness on top of that, we've been cooped up for way too long.  I'm ready for hiking, wildflowers, campfires and s'mores!

No comments:

Post a Comment