Sunday, February 26, 2012

SUN BLANKET

I love to play with the lotion

How does Mommy get this cap open?

Maybe Nollie can help me...

I think Nollie likes the smell

Hmmm...what to do next?

I'll think of something

Uh...

I love this pic.  I think it's a perfect combination of Travis and I in Rome.  And then there are those ears...;)
First off, I have to give credit to Daddy for these pictures.  He's definitely the photographer in our family!  No matter how I try to get creative, I can't capture moments like he can.  Besides, he knows how to actually use the camera off of "auto" mode.  That helps.

This photo series is called "Sun Blanket" because we have a skylight in our living room that casts sun onto the floor at around 2pm.  We learned from Nollie that it's the spot to be.  She always takes advantage of this little slip of heavenly sunshine.  We started doing it too.  I love to just lie down on the floor and feel the warmth from the sun when it's cold outside.  Rome has also learned the beauty that is the Sun Blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment