Travis is going to kill me for this, but I have to share. After all, I started this blog to remember the sweet, funny, and cute things that Rome does and says, so why not add to it the cute things Travis does and says? The other night we were laying in bed talking about going to the Farmer's Market to get fresh produce so we could start making baby food to freeze for the winter. This talk led to discussing when we would start Rome on rice cereal. Then Travis says:
"So, when we start on rice cereal, do we add anything to it, or just let the rice krispies get soggy"?
I laughed until I cried! Travis, you may know how to change a tire, wire an outlet, design and construct a building, beat most people at Jeopardy, etc....but leave the baby feeding to me! Besides, I like having at least one thing I can teach you how to do, instead of you teaching me everything. Love you!!!
"So, when we start on rice cereal, do we add anything to it, or just let the rice krispies get soggy"?
I laughed until I cried! Travis, you may know how to change a tire, wire an outlet, design and construct a building, beat most people at Jeopardy, etc....but leave the baby feeding to me! Besides, I like having at least one thing I can teach you how to do, instead of you teaching me everything. Love you!!!
Oh my goodness! That is hilarious. Bless his little heart.
ReplyDelete